Tramway Safety Systems
System MODEST Trident is designed for traffic control in tram depots. It provides safe guidance of tram trains from the entrance to the depot to the destination point.
System can be build in several levels beginning with manual route setting via button panels, through remote route setting from drivers cabin via DTMF radiostation or on-board computer and finally with fully automatic guidance of tram trains along all the way from entry point to parking point.
Full version of system includes expert system which can recommend optimal train queuing on exit according to time tables requests.
TRIDENT fulfills highest safety standards at SIL3 level. It is based on uniform HW and SW platform called NEXUS. Exceptional availability yields from its modular architecture and ease of diagnostics. System benefits from our experience we have gained during past 25 years of computer based interlocking system development.
Interface between automatons and external elements of interlocking is formed by electronic interfaces.
TRIDENT architecture allows to create cost-optimal solution for any configuration and extent of depot yard. Flexible visualization system can safely visualize traffic situation on large LCD displays or via large screen projection.
System TRIDENT is designed for client who are looking for quality with no compromise
|Základní technické parametry|
|Number of controlled points||unlimited|
|Number of led trains||unlimited|
|Fully automatic traffic||enabled|
|Connection to IS ERP||enabled|
- The highest safety level according to the European standards of CENELEC 50 1xx and EN 61508
- The system´s scalability enables to control tram depots of unlimited range
- Semi-automatic or fully automatic control system of the depot traffic
- Automatic control of washing processes
- On-line visualization
- The option of local and remote control and maintenance
- High reliability and excellent availability
- Low construction & maintenance costs