Railway Safety Systems
MODEST GEMINI is fully electronic station interlocking system of top quality. It meets the most strict safety standards at level SIL4. It is based on uniform HW and SW platform NEXUS. The outstanding availability of the system results from its flexible and modular architecture and easy diagnostics. System benefits from our experience we have gained during 25 years of development of computer-controlled interlocking equipment.
GEMINI architecture offers reasonable price for solution which can be easily modified in future according to customer needs.
High availability is reached both by highly reliable HW and 2oo3 redundancy concept. Commonly used fail-safe principle based on parallel processing and mutual checking of two replicas of control application (2oo2 concept) is extended by third replica (2oo3) which serves as hot backup.
Interface between controllers and external elements of interlocking equipment is formed by electronic interfaces.
GEMINI is economical solution for safe operation of big and middle-sized railway stations. For smaller stations it is better to apply MODEST Tau.
System MODEST GEMINI is intended for clients looking for quality without compromise.
|Základní technické parametry|
|Number of controlled points||unlimited|
|Connection to IS (Intranet)||enabled|
|Fully electronic solution||yes|
|Safe visualisation and commanding||yes|
|Hot back-up and Radio control capability||yes|
|The most distant controlled place||approx. 80 km|
- The highest safety level SIL4 according to the European standards of CENELEC
- The system´s scalability enables to control stations in an unlimited range
- Safe local or remote visualisation and commanding
- Automation support for operators reduces demands put on operators
- Top diagnostics
- Modular structure
- High reliability and excellent availability given by 2oo3 redundancy (hot back-up)
- Low construction & maintenance costs